Peckville DCA or DCI Southeastern Championships scheduled the same evening. Which stream will you watch?

Will switch to Peckville when it comes on. This is the old Scranton PA regional all Northeast DCA Corps except Fusion Corps. Now without Minn Brass a pretty complete line-up considering Atlanta CV and Gold would have already performed earlier in the day on the DCI stream.

• Like 1

i'll be at peckville, but i'm sure i may peek in to Atlanta

• Like 1

It's listed on the DCA website that it will be streaming on BOX 5 so there will be an event cost don't know if they will package it in with DCA Finals.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

It's listed on the DCA website that it will be streaming on BOX 5 so there will be an event cost don't know if they will package it in with DCA Finals.

Nothing is up on their site about it yet. 

DCA isn't the best marketers in the world so it is buried in the News section on their site but  way back to April so you need to scroll down. Also says they are showing Mini Corps (to keep track of Jim)

Drum Corps Associates is pleased to announce our partnership with BOX5 Media for the 2018 Championships in Williamsport PA!   BOX5 will be providing live streaming for our Peckville show as well as Prelims and Finals over Labor Day Weekend.   In addition BOX5 will include coverage of the Alumni Spectacular, Mini Corps and I&E highlights. We are excited to have to opportunity to provide expanded coverage for the 2018 season! 

• Thanks 2