Cranston, RI - July 3, 2018

Sunrisers is very young, very diverse, and did a nice job. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Tim K said:

Some of the people “guarding”  in Cranston can make the Gestapo and secret police forces of the former Soviet Union look like Mickey Mouse.

That’s not great, especially if you’re missing your kid’s terrific performance. But I witnessed the reverse of this in Muncie when ushers let plenty of people pass through as shows were going. It’s very frustrating.

5 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

That’s not great, especially if you’re missing your kid’s terrific performance. But I witnessed the reverse of this in Muncie when ushers let plenty of people pass through as shows were going. It’s very frustrating.

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

I don't see her tonight. Earlier today someone posted he did miss his child's performance. 

I kind of think Spirit might stall a little with scoring tonight.  Either small increase or drop.  They have had positive increases since their first show, but have consistently been traveling and I wonder if they have had time to add and properly clean for a big jump.  I wish there was something to compare.  The only thing I've seen is the video from their preview which  was choppy and incomplete.  I would love to see how everything has molded with the transitions.

1 hour ago, Tim K said:

Sunrisers is very young, very diverse, and did a nice job. 

Nice to hear. Proud of my old team!!!

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 1