Favorite shows and moments of 2018 so far

I liked the marching xylophones . Cant remember who now.   Sat there like what just happened. There were 5 or 6.

Vanguard and Cadets ballad, Crown "Blow it up, start again", Boston's Marimba Spiritual. Cavs opening hit. There's a little part where Blue Devils do a company front (I haven't watch the show in awhile so I think thats where it is). Bloos Trombones too, good use of Tbones this year.

1 hour ago, 1977Kingsmen said:

I liked the marching xylophones . Cant remember who now.   Sat there like what just happened. There were 5 or 6.

That would be Cavaliers!

Who would have thought that something as simple as a horn snap would be the best GE moment of the year so far?

• Like 3

Still some shows that I haven't seen yet, but so far,

Crown brass is to die for as usual so no surprise there. That Bruckner and those bass trombone baby!

SCV soloists! My goodness! Just wow!

Bluecoats singer is stunning! It's like she was born to play that role!

Spirit of Atlanta knocking walls down with one hell of a comeback season already!

Edited by DasTuba
  • Like 4

Bluecoats ballad at the end, when the singer has the big hit with the brass coming in after, thats truely a "You Win" moment. Since we are on the subject, if there was a Heismann for drum corps that young lady should get it.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, ftwdrummer said:

I read this to the tune of "Dry Cleaner from Des Moines."

I now read everything to the tune of that.  It’s a curse.  I’ve definitley lost my taste for fruit.  :(

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1