DCA Livestream

I'm interested.  (twitches from withdrawal symptoms)

I don't suppose there's a Roku app/channel for this yet?

I figure this is the thread for comments on the quality of the stream this weekend, so I'm going to start a separate one for the mini corps now.

• Like 2

Ditto so much for CT

David B and other announcer (didn't catch name) said plug got yanked and now have a guard watching...

Plug was yanked for coffee maker supposedly so call David Mr Coffee lol

edit: just got told that really happened... been there with my job ugh

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

Brief note for anyone watching the live stream, myself being a former IT guy and internet repair guy at one point, if you are watching over WiFi you will be more susceptible to possible issues because WiFi connection cannot be guaranteed (any internet provider will tell you that). You will get your best and most guaranteed connections over a hard wired connection by ethernet cable 🙂

• Like 1

16 hours ago, McLovin said:

Brief note for anyone watching the live stream, myself being a former IT guy and internet repair guy at one point, if you are watching over WiFi you will be more susceptible to possible issues because WiFi connection cannot be guaranteed (any internet provider will tell you that). You will get your best and most guaranteed connections over a hard wired connection by ethernet cable 🙂

I have been watching live DCA and DCI broadcasts from the beginning on my laptop with a wifi connection. No problems here. Will see finals tonight if that holds up.