Looking for two Finals tickets

Hi,

I'm looking to purchase two finals tickets. I'm bringing someone to their first drum corps show so I want them to have a good view and sound, ideally somewhere in the {3,4,5}39 to {3,4,5}41 sections, but will consider other good relatively centerish seats. Ready to buy and move fast! Thanks

22 hours ago, iactuallymarched05-09 said:

Hi,

I'm looking to purchase two finals tickets. I'm bringing someone to their first drum corps show so I want them to have a good view and sound, ideally somewhere in the {3,4,5}39 to {3,4,5}41 sections, but will consider other good relatively centerish seats. Ready to buy and move fast! Thanks

So you're looking for Friends of DCI sections. Might be tough. Can tell you that DCI has no more anywhere in those sections, because I bought the last five yesterday. You would have to be a FoDCI to have access to them anyway. Best bet is keeping your eyes peeled here and on the DCP Facebook page.

Edited by BDCorno
more thoughts

6 hours ago, Awest said:

I have two ticket in the VIP seating area - my son is not marching this year.  I have all three nights and need to sell them as a package - Section 439, Row 1 seats 12 and 13.  Face value $574

I am interested if these tickets are still available.