Minneapolis, MN - July 7, 2018

1 minute ago, GREENBLUE said:

Could you please remind everyone what box 4/ box 5 means? I always tend to forget the qualifications.Thanks.

Well based off everyone congratulating their corps breaking 80 (LMAO) i guess box four is 80 and box five is 90. But i could be wrong. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Slingerland said:

Jeff Ausdemore (percussion) and Tim Ochran (VA)  have both been regular Finals week judges. The others ranked their captions pretty much the same as the other judges who are on the panels this year, so there's no reason to suspect last nights positions would have changed with a different panel. 

Don’t think anyone’s arguing the .1 that separates BD/Cavies in percussion. Just think the overall scoring was about 1.5 points lower then other shows.

10 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

I can definitely see Cavies as a possibility for top 3. With BD, they have proved what a fool I am too many times when I thought they were going to finish outside of the top 2. Someday that will happen, but I don't see it happening this year.

Too lazy to look up but I wonder when the last time Cavies were only 1.6 behind BD?

1 minute ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Then I’d call last night a step in the right direction :)

1 minute ago, GREENBLUE said:

Then I’d call last night a step in the right direction :)

Looking at the spreads...and knowing Cavs left some of their Visual in the barn last night because of the wind ( of course Devils might have too), I'm very pleased as a Cavaliers parent and fan. I'm sure both corps have a lot more layering to do on their shows. But since 2011, we haven't even been in the same Zip Code as the Devils. That has changed. 

• Like 2

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

Yes, this is a better place to post it!  Am I the only one who saw it the other place?

Edited by PamahoNow
additional comment
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

Could you please remind everyone what box 4/ box 5 means? I always tend to forget the qualifications.Thanks.

Numerical number/Discriptor/Learning Step

Box 1 0-49 Never - Experience

Box 2 50-59 Rarely - Discover

Box 3 60-79 Sometimes - Know

Box 4 80-89 Frequently - Understand

Box 5 90-100 Consistently - Apply

• Thanks 1