Minneapolis, MN - July 7, 2018

28 minutes ago, whitedj2002 said:

Busted, I’ve never liked your tone and “bottom line” opinionated comments.  I responded to you accordingly.  No need to apologize nor will I, just calling it like I read it. Nothing to prove just here to chat about an activity I love. 

Jeepers man.

Why?

I don't defame groups... ever.

Or people... ever.

I don't know where you're coming from accept to say that the 'tone' that you read in my words is something that you (apparently for some time now) have been bringing to them on your own.

That's too bad.  I'm very sorry that you feel that way... without warrant.

I'm a pretty big fan of any drumcorps succeeding... and having marched, I know the support and affinity that members have for each other across groups.

2 minutes ago, cfirwin3 said:

Jeepers man.

Why?

I don't defame groups... ever.

Or people... ever.

I don't know where you're coming from accept to say that the 'tone' that you read in my words is something that you (apparently for some time now) have been bringing to them on your own.

That's too bad.  I'm very sorry that you feel that way... without warrant.

I'm a pretty big fan of any drumcorps succeeding... and having marched, I know the support and affinity that members have for each other across groups.

Who said anything about defame...and  the tone I gather is from your choice of words, not mine, you spoke (typed) I responded.  Double spacing and rightist indignation, not necessary...Don’t be a victim. 

1 minute ago, whitedj2002 said:

Who said anything about defame...and  the tone I gather is from your choice of words, not mine, you spoke (typed) I responded.  Double spacing and rightist indignation, not necessary...Don’t be a victim. 

:blink: wow.

1 hour ago, cfirwin3 said:

I don't know where you're coming from accept to say that the 'tone' that you read in my words is something that you (apparently for some time now) have been bringing to them on your own.

ummmm except?  

tenor.gif?itemid=10317557

6 hours ago, flammaster said:

ummmm except?  

tenor.gif?itemid=10317557

It's late. Cut me some slack.

On 7/8/2018 at 9:52 PM, 777hornman said:

These Midwest Judges are clueless..  DCI should be embarrassed .

Triple 7,

All too many comments on DCP  suggest this conclusion in one form or another, usually, as is the case here, without even one fact to support their contention, leaving all to simply speculate as to their rationale.

I am going to speculate that you are a Crossmen fanatic and that you are disappointed with their recent results in Minneapolis and Rochester, in which they finished behind the Regiment and the Blue Stars (twice).

At these 2 contests, there were a total of 11 individual judges. 5 of these have, within the last 6 years, judged World Class prelims, semifinals or finals; they are Ausdemore, Dunn, B.Jones, Kemp and Ochran. I am speculating that none of these are considered clueless by you.

So, who among Armbruster, Bowers, M.Davis, G. Miller, O'Neill and/or Whaley are clueless....and why?

I am also speculating that, because you are the hornman, your particular contention is with the Brass judges Armbruster and/or Whaley.

Please teach us.

Thank you.