Orlando, FL - July 8, 2018

Just now, ajlemm said:

We did look at that. Great school! Unfortunately being from MN, the out of state tuition is outrageous, and the flagship state universities are stingy with merit scholarships.

Yes, I’m sorry that it really gets expensive. We still have more out of state students than in state, however. Really great students.

But there are many fine business schools near you. And 90% of what your son will get out of studies is all in his hands anyway. Best of luck.

• Like 1

Just now, StarOrg said:

I am at the show. Just had a huge bolt of lightning close. There isn’t going to be any show for a long time. My guess another hour if it moves out. And that makes it pretty close to 10. Hope I am wrong. 

It's moving southerly...the biggest question is how long will it take before they may have to call it...

Does anyone know about sound ordinances in that area? Would it pay to extend the show past a certain point?

I think playing some of their video samples would be a great chance for them to self promote instead of this annoying a/f loop.

10 minutes ago, Tony Flores said:

who can ever forget the 2003 quarterfinals rain delay... that took 4+hours to pass

posted from the DrumScorps app

That was a fun night. Devils finished around midnight and scores were technically announced the next day (after midnight). Got back to the room around 1:30 AM. Slept in late and basically got up a couple hours later and did semifinals.