9:18    The Cadets - Allentown, PA
9:36    Carolina Crown - Fort Mill, SC
9:54    Spirit of Atlanta - Atlanta, GA
10:22    Scores Announced

Lowndes High School Martin Stadium
1606 Norman Dr.
Valdosta, GA 31601

• Like 2

I this this is the perfect show for crown tonight.  Sunday was a late night, reports they looked tired and it was the 4th time in 8 days they went head to head with Bluecoats and Boston.  After an off day yesterday they should come out strong tonight and easily sweep every judge’s rating and feel positive about it.  

Edited by Den8uml
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Thank you DrumScorps for posting these during the season.

Although I do miss the days when we came up with fun titles for each competition.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Den8uml said:

I this this is the perfect show for crown tonight.  Sunday was a late night, reports they looked tired and it was the 4th time in 8 days they went head to head with Bluecoats and Boston.  After an off day yesterday they should come out during tonight and easily sweep every judge’s rating and feel positive about it.  

I agree. Should be a good run for Crown as well as Cadets tonight. Both corps were a little wiped out, Crown in particular had a very tough rehearsal schedule leading up to Saturday (with the travel on top of it)

I would expect a good run out of the corps tonight - a little rest and a little less pressure can go a long way

love to see Crown pop an 84 and Cadets an 80

regarding Crown in particular, the show needs more soft moments and gentle sounds-moments. They can achieve that easily by shaping a few dynamics and playing around with tempos

this corps is super talented and no one should underestimate their ability to adjust and layer the program quickly 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Although I do miss the days when we came up with fun titles for each competition.

Eh the titles eventually started to get repeated every year so the jokes ran out of steam and those topics were a lot more difficult to find than these DrumScorps topics are 

First show for Southwind!  Make it awesome!!!

• Like 6