What additions/changes would you suggest?

Just now, Cappybara said:

I didn’t realize there were so many parody accounts on DCP

I've been here 3 years longer than you. I'm not blindly accepting of all the artsy fartsy crap in DCI these days like you are. Enjoy your life on DCP 24/7.

• Haha 1

Just now, SFZFAN said:

I've been here 3 years longer than you. I'm not blindly accepting of all the artsy fartsy crap in DCI these days like you are. Enjoy your life on DCP 24/7.

You’re good at staying in character 

• Haha 1

Just in case some corps staff are looking....

Academy, hit a car parts store or a window shop and get some light 'frost' tinting for those chalkboards. Then swap out to a bright yellow 'chalk' that matches the ends of the closer flags.  The chalkboards might read as boards more and we could see the figures and writing on them, etc.  And they might be less distracting than going with a full solid board.  It might take some figuring out to get the right gradient of frost tint to be translucent, but I think it'd help those things.

Oh! and Oregon.  Please go all out with the characters.  Open with a guy at a typewriter with some pre recorded sounds, guy in a fuzzy bear suit, have the opening guy axe through the door in Indy, etc.   

The show is just begging to go all out it seems!

On 7/31/2018 at 8:34 AM, SFZFAN said:

1. Eliminate the stupid "body movement" - it serves no purpose and looks idiotic. 

2. No more dancing hornlines and drumlines - leave that crap for the guard.

3. Eliminate synthesizers.

4. Eliminate props. 

5. Kill the spandex figure skating costumes. 

BINGO!!!!   Especially the spastic like body movements.  They look like contortions for the most part.  And then there's the props----burn them all.

Edited by EricS
  • Like 1