I seen the future and it is Robot Corps

5 hours ago, Bluzes said:

Far fetched, may not be. I hope I'am still around maybe 10 years out and we may hear announcments like:

In exhibition from Silcone Valley"The Bots" Performing as the 1974 27th Lancers. Way cool they can fill in at intermissions as well.

Maybe we can bribe the project manager and have them ready to perfrom this year since I have not seen an annoucement who the exhibition corp is Friday in Indy? Anyone know?

Lets not let anyone associated with dci see this. By then trucks drive themselves, housing is the trucks parked in truck stop, no one to feed, might as well make the judges and staff robots as well and dci controls everytime going on around the country from Maui, great gig.

Their could possibly be an all robotic Corps ten years from now but I seriously doubt that "The Bots" would choose to perform as the 1974 27th Lancers. Maybe a better choice would be the following year or if they truly want to have a chance to win it all then 1980.