Mandarins making noise!

1 hour ago, mfrontz said:

It was me. I'm not a Cadets loyalist. But I still don't think the Mandarins can beat Cadets this year.

Good on Mandarins for their improvement. I'm excited to see them live in Massillon OH.

I am, however, a Crossmen loyalist. I will be very intrigued by their performance and competitive result tonight.

And why do they get no love on YouTube? There are no videos except the preview. Dying to see them.

1 minute ago, mfrontz said:

I am, however, a Crossmen loyalist. I will be very intrigued by their performance and competitive result tonight.

And why do they get no love on YouTube? There are no videos except the preview. Dying to see them.

Perhaps they, like SCV and some others, are quick to take down full shows as soon as they see them.

17 minutes ago, JAZZER said:

Well, that is their next show, where everyone else besides Genesis & Crown has 2 more shows prior, and the remaining 8 WC corps have 3 shows. STL will be fun.

You sure? @DrumScorps has them on the lineup for tonight.

6 minutes ago, mfrontz said:

You sure? @DrumScorps has them on the lineup for tonight.

oops, yes. Thanks for catching! They have 7/11 & 7/13 shows before Sunday. More coffee needed today.

Edited by JAZZER

2 hours ago, chaddyt said:

I'm not sure the last time I saw a corps jump 4 points from one contest to the next.  Lots of factors to consider of course, but either way, Mandarins put some folks on notice with that score.

It does seem crazy, but looking at their schedule, they didn't compete with other corps for over a week. Looks like they had their home show in Sacramento in between, but they were the only World corps. So who knows how much they could've improved over those 8 days. 

• Like 1

I'm not the biggest fan of the show, but when I saw them live it was extremely apparent that Mandarins came to play this season. Strong corps, great sound, a ton of confidence. Looking forward to seeing them in Finals and hopefully building on this season in the future.

NorCal's about to own 25% of the Finals spots!

3 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

It was also a partial panel without guard, brass, or percussion

it's a disgrace that July 10th and judges missing. These corps spend many thousands going place to place for evaluations. EVALUATE DCI! This does not help ANY corps

• Thanks 1