Mandarins making noise!

Just now, GUARDLING said:

it's a disgrace that July 10th and judges missing. These corps spend many thousands going place to place for evaluations. EVALUATE DCI! This does not help ANY corps

They've already evaluated.. and this will be a non-issue next season. 

• Like 1

Just now, GUARDLING said:

it's a disgrace that July 10th and judges missing. These corps spend many thousands going place to place for evaluations. EVALUATE DCI! This does not help ANY corps

Many midwest shows have had partial panels all year. I believe that stops after this week though 

6 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

Well I mean, REALLY first and foremost these corps spend many thousands going place to place to perform for audiences. A small audience would be a much bigger insult than a partial panel.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GUARDLING said:

evaluations are every show and not acceptable. I'm tired of hearing corps moaning about this, so corps ....stop talking and take action!

I haven't heard corps moaning about it...just DCP.

And as Cappybara said, it's a non-issue next season since they DID take action at the rules congress and implemented full panels at all shows beginning next season.

Just now, brassboy said:

Well I mean, REALLY first and foremost these corps spend many thousands going place to place to perform for audiences. A small audience would be a much bigger insult than a partial panel.

YES but this is a competition and lack of judges does not do anyone any good

1 minute ago, brassboy said:

I haven't heard corps moaning about it...just DCP.

And as Cappybara said, it's a non-issue next season since they DID take action at the rules congress and implemented full panels at all shows beginning next season.

Well how many corps are you connected with. I happen to be and hear it yearly not only from corps but also MMs..it could have been fixed NOW

Edited by GUARDLING

2 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

evaluations are every show and not acceptable. I'm tired of hearing corps moaning about this, so corps ....stop talking and take action!

I literally said that they have already evaluated the situation and that there will be full panels at every show next season. 

They have taken action. 

Jeez. 

• Thanks 2