Zionsville, IN - July 11, 2018

Sorry about this, but BD’s electronics ruined the show for me. Worst speakers of the night. Like big floor Marantz thumping in. College dorm room.

im on the 50. I can see the soloists to my right. All the sound is coming from speakers on my left. The background thumping is relentless.

and they have such great music. 

Again, just my disappointing experience. They performed well. But I feel a little cheated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, mjoakes said:

Sorry about this, but BD’s electronics ruined the show for me. Worst speakers of the night. Like big floor Marantz thumping in. College dorm room.

im on the 50. I can see the soloists to my right. All the sound is coming from speakers on my left. The background thumping is relentless.

Again, just my disappointing experience. They performed well. But I feel a little cheated.

Oops!

1 minute ago, mjoakes said:

Electronics should never dominate.  I agree with every point you made.  Why cover up such great music with thumping?

• Like 2

Any chance of The Cavaliers closing the gap between themselves and the Blue Devils tonight?

What we should all like at BD show is a fast, powerful opening. It stands out nicely compared so many of the slow-build, one minute of nothing but movement openings. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ThirdValvesAreForWimps said:

Any chance of The Cavaliers closing the gap between themselves and the Blue Devils tonight?

I thought they were better, but I know it’s silly of me to go anywhere near guessing about scores.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ThirdValvesAreForWimps said:

Electronics should never dominate.  I agree with every point you made.  Why cover up such great music with thumping?

This has been my sentiment the past few years with some groups. However, I am not commenting on this anymore simply because it will never change.

• Like 1

Just now, kinetic inferno11 said:

This has been my sentiment the past few years with some groups. However, I am not commenting on this anymore simply because it will never change.

Never say never.  Hoppy is out of power and we can change a lot of things back.

Cavies guard has been practicing still in uniform under the lights of an adjacent field.

• Like 1