Hoschton, GA - July 11, 2018

16 minutes ago, TwoValves said:

And what exactly would you be basing THAT assessment on?

Wrong thread wrong location 

Edited by Jim Schehr

6 minutes ago, TwoValves said:

And what exactly would you be basing THAT assessment on?

Wrong location my bad

4 minutes ago, Jim Schehr said:

I’m not Dr. Phil see him instead. 

It was very well-attended.

The facilities are excellent, and it's a great part of Atlanta.

The host school was incredible in their support of the event, providing an army of well-oiled volunteer help that made the show run smoothly. 

The show was well-supported by several key sponsors.  

All involved have already agreed to host the show at that site again next year, with the desire for it to become a long-term deal.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TwoValves said:

It was very well-attended.

The facilities are excellent, and it's a great part of Atlanta.

The host school was incredible in their support of the event, providing an army of well-oiled volunteer help that made the show run smoothly. 

The show was well-supported by several key sponsors.  

All involved have already agreed to host the show at that site again next year, with the desire for it to become a long-term deal.

Wrong location I was thinking about Knoxville 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jim Schehr said:

Wrong location I was thinking about Knoxville 

what happened at Knoxville ?

Been following this and it seems to me this could have been avoided if they mentioned during spring training that Cadets will be there in a few weeks. If it was just an isolated school on the tour that had no other contact since the paperwork was signed that's one this. Seems suspicious how much they love drum corps but let this slip through the cracks and it happened to the Cadets.

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Been following this and it seems to me this could have been avoided if they mentioned during spring training that Cadets will be there in a few weeks. If it was just an isolated school on the tour that had no other contact since the paperwork was signed that's one this. Seems suspicious how much they love drum corps but let this slip through the cracks and it happened to the Cadets.

give names to your pronouns and your message would be clearer. As of now are you blaming Cadets, school district, Spirit, or the personnel no longer there? Thanks.

Not blaming anything but if I was a band director and was having a dci show near by I would make sure my kids knew where these corps would be staying so to maximize their exposure, just surprised that this occurred. As for my pronouns look at my bio (Our Lady Of Lourdes Cadets) grew up in a very bad neighborhood and didn't get much of an early education. However ended up with a team of lawyers following me around documenting my 24 IP Patents and they never complained about my pronouns once, but thanks for the concern.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Actually, it doesn't seem suspicious at all.  Stuff like this still happens all the time.  In general, though, it gets fixed quickly and quietly behind the scenes, so nobody knows about it.

Mike

• Thanks 2