Ogden, UT - July 11, 2018

3 hours ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Ha. I think they do. All professional sports. I don't know how anyone cannot think it's all rigged - at least when the playoffs start. With literally billions of dollars on the line, I don't know how it cannot be rigged by those pulling at the purse strings. It's not about the game, it's about the dollar.

Ehh I don’t buy conspiracy theories like this at all lol. You can’t really tell me that the NBA would purposely rig it so that their audience would get bored of the same team dominating every year. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Ehh I don’t buy conspiracy theories like this at all lol. You can’t really tell me that the NBA would purposely rig it so that their audience would get bored of the same team dominating every year. 

I don't know. I look at everything that came to pass for the Cavs to come back against GS 1-3 to win a few years ago. In football, it was SO OBVIOUSLY the refs were trying for NE to beat ATL in the Super Bowl. I mean the Falcons had three consecutive holding calls during the game. A ref can literally find holding on every single play in the NFL. I just think with the billions of dollars at stake there are powers that be guiding things. It's all about the $$$$. 

Now, back to Vanguard :)

2 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

I don't know. I look at everything that came to pass for the Cavs to come back against GS 1-3 to win a few years ago. In football, it was SO OBVIOUSLY the refs were trying for NE to beat ATL in the Super Bowl. I mean the Falcons had three consecutive holding calls during the game. A ref can literally find holding on every single play in the NFL. I just think with the billions of dollars at stake there are powers that be guiding things. It's all about the $$$$. 

Now, back to Vanguard :)

Wait why back to Vanguard? This is a show thread silly :bigsmile:

4 hours ago, queenanne_1536 said:

True, but at the same time they are getting feedback from judges about what's working, what's not working, what they are doing well, and what they are not doing so well. The staff would also be aware of the areas they need to work on. 

True again and in the end SCV's staff and mm have things well in hand don't need any advice from us , this is just something to keep us busy between shows, but fun to speculate. Thanks

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DCIDADDIO said:

What weaknesses?  

None that I can see surly SCV is the corps to beat the tour is what it is.If the competition was stronger the score sheet would point to captions that are the most competitive not a weakness per say but an indicator of areas to work harder on. Like I said in the other post all this speculation is for our (fans) amusement the staffs and the mm know what they are doing and don't pay any attention here.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ghost said:

And I thought my punctuation was bad at times.

I know didn't get much of an early education where I grew up but more than made up for it latter in life all thanks to Drum Corps and not the Paterson NJ school system. Low IQ but above average EQ or enough to get by. I don't see my punctuation improving over the season but do look forward to being judged.

18 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Game 6, 2002 Western Conference Finals. Kobe elbowed Mike Bibby in the face and got sent to the free throw line for his troubles...and the game was reffed by a guy who later admitted to betting on games he officiated. Lakers won the game, and the series, and finished their three-peat.

Edited by ftwdrummer