Ogden, UT - July 11, 2018

19 minutes ago, just_another_fanatic said:

The narrative that places your opinion and preference over trained judges who are physically there to assess a show?

Oh I’m sorry, what is this discussion board for but to express opinions? 

I’ll be sure to only express opinions that you approve of next time.

F*cking ridiculous lol

Edited by Cappybara
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

F*cking ridiculous lol

Don't let them know that the scores are opinions too. They may lose their marbles :blow:

• Haha 1

Thank you to everyone who responded -

The heat this thread has generated is probably due to all of us getting impatient waiting around for the showdown in San Antone. This weekend is just killing me.... no closure - no resolution... just pent up anticipation and dread.... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tedrick said:

The heat this thread has generated is probably due to all of us getting impatient waiting around for the showdown in San Antone. This weekend is just killing me.... no closure - no resolution... just pent up anticipation and dread.... 

Don't dread! Everyone's been fantastic this season so far! It ain't about numbers, it's about enjoyment! And all the groups this year bring something to enjoy.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

F*cking ridiculous lol

And all I meant by my comment was that I found the judge's 'opinion' more valid that yours. Were you even there at the show? I presume not, which makes your opinion that SCV's score was inflated unequivocally and totally unfounded. You can share all the opinions that you want, as long as others can point out how laughable some of them are. 

lol.

3 minutes ago, just_another_fanatic said:

And all I meant by my comment was that I found the judge's 'opinion' more valid that yours. Were you even there at the show? I presume not, which makes your opinion that SCV's score was inflated unequivocally and totally unfounded. You can share all the opinions that you want, as long as others can point out how laughable some of them are. 

lol.

Sure

Just now, just_another_fanatic said:

Just say, "I wasn't there so I have no idea what I'm talking about" and be done with it. 

The “sure” was in reference to this: 

11 minutes ago, just_another_fanatic said:

You can share all the opinions that you want, as long as others can point out how laughable some of them are. 

I think it was pretty clear I was not at the show but if you want me to say it explicitly so that you can celebrate about it in a juvenile fashion, go ahead :lle:

Animated GIF

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tedrick said:

nailed it

• Thanks 1