Ah, who am I kidding? I’ll be there. I have just got kind of tired of making the same trek every year. My friends stopped going with me because they are casual DCI fans, but after 6-7 or whatever years didn’t want to go anymore. They were Indianapolis’d out. I went by myself two years ago, and it was fun but not the same without my buddies. My son came with me last year, but he’ll be out of the country this year. I can’t deny my weakness...nay, addiction, for getting my face blasted off in the Colts fan section.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, ajlemm said:

Ah, who am I kidding? I’ll be there. I have just got kind of tired of making the same trek every year. My friends stopped going with me because they are casual DCI fans, but after 6-7 or whatever years didn’t want to go anymore. They were Indianapolis’d out. I went by myself two years ago, and it was fun but not the same without my buddies. My son came with me last year, but he’ll be out of the country this year. I can’t deny my weakness...nay, addiction, for getting my face blasted off in the Colts fan section.

I’m sick of Indy, too but it’s relatively close so we can drive.  I do try to find new places to explore.  Broad Ripple is fun.  Found Mass Avenue last year.  Lots of great places there. 

• Like 3

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

I’m sick of Indy, too but it’s relatively close so we can drive.  I do try to find new places to explore.  Broad Ripple is fun.  Found Mass Avenue last year.  Lots of great places there. 

Yeah, it's a bit of a drive for me (around 9 hours), so going by myself, I'd probably fly. I've been just about everywhere around Indy since we first came in 2008, stayed downtown...and had to go to Bloomington for Finals!

• Like 1

Oh no! Colts fan tix are sold out! (good for them though)

Now I have to scramble!

Just now, ajlemm said:

Yeah, it's a bit of a drive for me (around 9 hours), so going by myself, I'd probably fly. I've been just about everywhere around Indy since we first came in 2008, stayed downtown...and had to go to Bloomington for Finals!

Yep, us, too.  It’s three hours away.  I can’t think of why we wouldn’t go.  Driving farther to St. Louis Saturday.  

My son and I will be leaving Wednesday morning from Lancaster County, PA.  Staying out by the airport and driving in each day

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Yep, us, too.  It’s three hours away.  I can’t think of why we wouldn’t go.  Driving farther to St. Louis Saturday.  

It's less than two hours for me, so I'm kind of obligated to go. It would be silly not to!

• Like 1