1 hour ago, FLBuzcut said:

It's less than two hours for me, so I'm kind of obligated to go. It would be silly not to!

I’ve secured my flight and a prelims ticket (thank you. Crossmen!). Now to procure a Finals ticket!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ghost said:

For those corps who stay at a motel, do they have the whole place, or can others use the empty rooms? 

I think it depends on the size of the hotel and the corps. 

38 minutes ago, DCIDADDIO said:

As this is my son's first year in DCI....Yes! We'll be there for semi's and finals. Needless to say we'll be decked out in SCV gear as well. The Rathskeller might be a dinner must for the great German cusine. 

Excellent! It’s a fun place.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2018 at 2:38 PM, Terri Schehr said:

I have to get to Shapiro’s this time but dinner Wednesday is here:  http://www.eaglerestaurant.com/

Shapiro's is DA PLACE. Traditional pre-finals dinner. Went there last year before semis as well...got the chocolate cake for dessert, and was in a food coma up until the final six. :shutup:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, DCIDADDIO said:

As this is my son's first year in DCI....Yes! We'll be there for semi's and finals. Needless to say we'll be decked out in SCV gear as well. The Rathskeller might be a dinner must for the great German cusine. 

I personally think SCV is gonna win, although at heart I'm a Carolina Crown fan. Also this is my first year going to finals with 3 of my buddies, driving 12 hours in a day to get there!

1 hour ago, BDCorno said:

Shapiro's is DA PLACE. Traditional pre-finals dinner. Went there last year before semis as well...got the chocolate cake for dessert, and was in a food coma up until the final six. :shutup:

I always got to the Ram!

Not this year unfortunately..but i'm going in 2020 for my first live face-melting experience!

21 minutes ago, patrick643 said:

Not this year unfortunately..but i'm going in 2020 for my first live face-melting experience!

Do iiiiittttttttt!!!!

• Like 1