Looking forward to seeing ALL the C's back on the same field...

Coats, Crown, Cavaliers, Crusaders, and Cadets...coming soon. Last year, Cavies got several dates with Coats while in the midwest early. Not this year. They just got back on the field with a tier 1 elite in Blue Devils. 

I'm a Cavies homer so I have Cavies slotted above Crusaders ( especially after some detailed comments from last night's show in Hoschton...had several seasoned Corps friends there). I'm more curious as to where Cavies will stand next to Crown and Coats. 

Obviously, answers are coming soon. Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

• Thanks 1

Have a feeling the Cavies will be a dark horse come Indy...

4 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Last year, Cavies got several dates with Coats while in the midwest early. Not this year. They just got back on the field with a tier 1 elite in Blue Devils.

Think there's any influence in drum corps like the (presumed) influence in NCAA Div I basketball regarding easy vs. challenging pre-conference schedules?

St. Louis will be interesting since Crown, Cavies, BAC, Cadets, and Bloo will meet together. This will give us a basis moving forward. 

Regarding Bloo, how they fare against BD on Sunday will be interesting. I don't see any of the other “C’s” catching Bloo. The question is will Bloo top Blue Devils?

Life got interesting when Crown and BAC tied in Orlando. I know Cavies fans are pumped about Cavies prospects, so too are BAC fans. Lots of folks have Crown slipping though this is underestimating them. I think these three could have major back and forths throughout the remainder of the season. I know many of us who love Boston Crusaders know they have had sudden surges later in the season, but I’ve seen it happen to both Crown and Cavies too.

Regarding Cadets, unless they catch one of last year’s top six in the next few days, I may still predict they place solidly in 7th, but I won’t rest comfortably with that prediction until at least Atlanta, maybe Allentown. They have been making steady progress, and something up their sleeves we have yet to see is not out of the realm of possibility. 

Not sure we should count BAC or Bluecoats under the “C’s” unless we want to go back to elementary school. Replace them with the Colts :tounge2:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Not sure we should count BAC or Bluecoats under the “C’s” unless we want to go back to elementary school. Replace them with the Colts :tounge2:

I think you need to be on the field as well.   :biggrin:  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MikeD said:

I think you need to be on the field as well.   :biggrin:  

I certainly wish I was!!

• Like 1