Drums Along the Rockies - July 14, 2018

I once saw a high school marching band do a Riverdance show complete with audible step dancing on little platforms like those.

The little dance steps by the brass here are fun. Like something Academy would do.

1 minute ago, sssmello said:

Does PC do bent-leg now?

posted from the DrumScorps app

Seems like.  But the feet are fairly dirty right now anyway.  

I like the bursts of melody but they strike me as a bit too choppy in how they're put together.

2 minutes ago, Beckham said:

Flo's camera operators really should not get THAT close to the performers..

Is it even Flo’s team? I know in the past part of the contract with the stadium required the use of their in-house media team. If so, they’ve certainly improved from those nasty camera changes a few years ago.

Just now, N.E. Brigand said:

The little dance steps by the brass here are fun. Like something Academy would do.

Yes. That was well designed to the theme.

First read on PC this year. This show just doesn’t feel like Classic Hollywood to me(except for that time they spelled Hollywood)

Just now, shofmon88 said:

Is it even Flo’s team? I know in the past part of the contract with the stadium required the use of their in-house media team. If so, they’ve certainly improved from those nasty camera changes a few years ago.

That's my thought too.  The sound is poor and it seems DATR is consistently one of the poorer feeds.  I was thinking some issue with the venue from a technical standpoint, but if they require in house media teams...