Flo Music Satisfaction

4 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Clicked on 720, but it was still slightly fuzzy.

I find it best to leave the resolution set on auto until FLO tells us that they have settled in on 1080p, 4k or vc1 don't think we are there yet. vc1 is the format movie theaters use no more delivering tape reels around the country. Early on when physical media was delivered to cable companies for on-demand Disney insisted on armored car delivery making us very uncomfortable that someone might think there was something valuable on site only to find out it's just Mickey Mouse Media. 

I've watched parts of a couple events on my roku app, and I was happy with the quality. As was mentioned in one of the show threads, the wide shot has been too wide (lot of dead space), but that might have been due to the two venues.

18 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

(lot of dead space), but that might have been due to the two venues.

Yep that depends on the venue the old dome in Atlanta with them red seats that low to the field was messing with the resolution big time glad it is gone maybe the new peace sign stadium (Benz Logo) will not be as bad as we are hearing with the sound.  Fingers Crossed.

No “problems” except the low biteate of the video feed.

It’s worth it because it’s my only option. But I really wish I could watch in decent quality. It’s always jarring when I switch to a Flo stream in my home theater. By far the worst streaming quality that gets played in m home. 

I've been super pleased. This is my first year and i'm using it on Roku.

Depends do you enjoy BOA or WGI then the yearly package works. Also all the other channels like Rodeo where they run around to grab a red flag from a steer's butt (hilarious ). The wife likes the dance competitions.

Hello everyone, I was thinking about getting Flo for the month to watch the remaining events but was a little confused with the subscriptions. For the yearly, am I paying that total fee up front? or would I be able to purchase that month and then cancel after Finals are over? Thanks for any help!