DCI Southwestern Regional - July 21, 2018

4 hours ago, DCI-86 said:

Do Blue Devils ever get a draw that doesn’t have them going on last ;-) 

Last year BD went on second to last at DCI Southeast............Bluecoats and Crown performed after BD in San Antonio 2016, and Bluecoats performed after BD in Atlanta 2016. We can keep going thru all the other years if you want, but someone else can entertain that. Do it up Devils!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

’d have to double check but don’t remember there being many issues

Issues maybe not but still unfair somewhat. When they moved from  the prelims and finals all on Saturday. Why Friday and not Saturday & Sunday. Allentown draws fans from New England, North Jersey and a lot of other far away places who need to adjust there work schedules to get there on Friday or they just go on Saturday. Many of the folks I talk to out there say they can't afford to take off work like in the past.

4 hours ago, DCI-86 said:

Do Blue Devils ever get a draw that doesn’t have them going on last ;-) 

Yes....  a TOC show as recently as last season, if I recall correctly. ' Went on first.... 'Won anyway.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Last year BD went on second to last at DCI Southeast.

OMG that must have been terrible for BD. Have they recovered? :lle: (joking, I love BD)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

OMG that must have been terrible for BD. Have they recovered? :lle: (joking, I love BD)

I wanted to Like and HAHA this. Had to choose one Lol. 

• Haha 1

And for those who would love to see how BD would fair performing first at a show, BD is 6-1 since 2012 when performing first out the gate. Every one of those shows was a TOC against top tier corps. Only loss was 2013 Dekalb TOC when Crown/Cadets tied for first with a 85.40 to BD's 84.85. Do it up Devils! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1