DCI Southwestern Regional - July 21, 2018

2 hours ago, Bluzes said:

Lets give FLO three cheers for a wonderful stream today. Thank them for braving the heat the other night being out there for all the corps. Understand they have the most difficult task in all of sports. No predictable plays to first base, no clues that it's a pass play and no ball to follow. Then task them with varying venues with little time for pre-production runs. I miss out on a lot sitting on the 50 live with everything going on at once, very difficult fitting this onto our big screens. Thank You FLO

Is it possible that your positive thoughts regarding Flo may be the result of their past dismal performances creating low expectations. 

2 hours ago, WaxDCIFan said:

Apparently drum corps people REALLY like hotel waffles.

It's possible because I don't really consider myself a Drum Corps person and I hate hotel waffles!

11 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Resorting to conspiracy theories about judges when your favorite shows aren’t doing as well as you want them to is the DCP way

Conspiracy Theories didn't the Cavies do that already? Scary them Cavies how in tune they are, they don't need to win. I reflect on their shows more than others well into fall & winter. Go Cavies no need to show your hand yet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Bsader said:

Is it possible that your positive thoughts regarding Flo may be the result of their past dismal performances creating low expectations. 

I forget a lot at my age so no I don't think so. I approach each day as a new beginning or I wouldn't have been married to my drum corps sweet heart for 46 years and Madison waits this long to do a heart show.

• Like 2

Seriously considering purchasing the Flo Marching subscription to watch this. But I'm on the fence.