DCI Southwestern Regional - July 21, 2018

1 minute ago, ThePlanets said:

Says someone with SCV as their profile pic.

Haha!

SCV is fantastic this year congratulations to them tonight. They are overdue for another championship. Look out for 2-4. Still 3 weeks left!

SCV will win the rest of the way (from someone without SCV as their profile pic) :) 

• Like 7

Just now, Minimaster said:

That’s with BK going an hour 42 minutes including intermission before Blue Stars.

Let’s see what happens when BK doesn’t have to go in the 11 spot.

You are right. I do think Blue Knights were a bit cleaner. I did indeed thought the Knights would be about .75 ahead of Blue Stars but the seeding I'm sure affects things, even thought it shouldn't, because scoring is/should be objective :X

I think the Stars have a bit more demand and if they were clean as the Knights they would probably jump them at Finals, but no way of knowing what will happen. 

SCV will win the rest of the way from a Cadets alumni!

• Like 5

Way to go SCV, Crown, Blue Stars, and the Colts for closing gaps or passing up who was in front of you.

P.S. If anyone has the recap, please post it, as my DCI.org keeps giving me a gateway time out error!

Boy I miss the days of full retreat and combined hornlines! It was often a hassle, but the experiences (and shenanigans between the corps) were always worth it. I’d love to see it at regionals at least. 

Just now, BoyWonder1911 said:

You are right. I do think Blue Knights were a bit cleaner. I did indeed thought the Knights would be about .75 ahead of Blue Stars but the seeding I'm sure affects things, even thought it shouldn't, because scoring is/should be objective :X

I think the Stars have a bit more demand and if they were clean as the Knights they would probably jump them at Finals, but no way of knowing what will happen. 

I think Blue Stars are absolutely on the same level as Blue Knights. Performance order didn't help the Blue Stars. I see the Stars jumping them by finals - their show is more demanding and just better, IMO. 

• Thanks 1