DCI Southwestern Regional - July 21, 2018

Music Analysis judges saw things very different from each other for a number of corps.  

Color Guard judge was not afraid to call massive differences in substance and achievement.

These are the types of recaps that are fun to pour over.  At least if you like to go a little crazy deep on them like me.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cadet93 said:

SCV will win the rest of the way from a Cadets alumni!

Oh come on I was kidding. :) I'd love to see SCV get their first in 19 years. They are definitely in the driver's seat!

1 minute ago, queenanne_1536 said:

You need the Drumscorps app. They have them up so quickly. Vanguard won GE, Visual, Music and Percussion. Crown Brass. BAC guard.

This site puts them up with the Drumscorps app too.  

Hm. Since when has BD guard scored a 6th in any content category, let alone guard? Kudos to the guard judge for being honest with their opinion, even if I don’t necessarily agree with it!

• Like 4

If SCV scores over a 94.25 five days from now, we've seriously should be talking about the scoring record or it should at least be in the back of our minds.

posted from the DrumScorps app

@CorpsScores: Alternate recap link since https://t.co/meuVUUZTCd seems to be struggling: https://t.co/Vbv1NyWxrX

m.twitter.com/CorpsScores

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, MidWAmericanArts said:

Hm. Since when has BD guard scored a 6th in any content category, let alone guard? Kudos to the guard judge for being honest with their opinion, even if I don’t necessarily agree with it!

Was the judge named Helen Keller by chance?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3