DCI Southwestern Regional - July 21, 2018

Always!  ...but

These are good but did find that they're staying at Sequin High School - Thanks to all for playing and agree with both responses as well!
Best!  

• Thanks 1

On 7/16/2018 at 9:00 PM, Chief Guns said:

And for those who would love to see how BD would fair performing first at a show, BD is 6-1 since 2012 when performing first out the gate. Every one of those shows was a TOC against top tier corps. Only loss was 2013 Dekalb TOC when Crown/Cadets tied for first with a 85.40 to BD's 84.85. Do it up Devils! 

Which means that its tougher for the Blue Devils to go on after INT, than it is to go on first.

This tells me that INT does not get the credit/ respect that it deserves.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, brassboy said:

At the top of the leaderboard.

Even though i liked this post,  i can't even imagine the backlash if a BD fan said this lol. 

On 7/16/2018 at 1:52 PM, Den8uml said:

On a side note, I find it interesting that San Antonio is the host of the "Southwest Regional" when it lies in almost the exact center of the continental US (East to West)!  :-)   98.4936° W

That is what happens when the tour is in a rut.  Regionals always in the same order, and always end up in Indy.  Too bad if you are further west than San Antonio  - for you the season ends mid-July at best.  So much for seeing complete shows live

3 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

That is what happens when the tour is in a rut.  Regionals always in the same order, and always end up in Indy.  Too bad if you are further west than San Antonio  - for you the season ends mid-July at best.  So much for seeing complete shows live

Season is over end of June for us Cali fans. After the Riverside show each year, we wave goodbye and see ya next year. 

• Sad 2

Off to San Antonio on Thursday to attend this regional contest for the first time. Obtained my ticket through the Regiment; will be in Sec. 112, Row 25, Seat 14; hope it is a good location.

If anyone is familiar with the Alamodome, is there a "best" entrance to use that is closest to this Section and favorable to the handicapped?

Thank you'

Michael

6 minutes ago, 1956OPR said:

Off to San Antonio on Thursday to attend this regional contest for the first time. Obtained my ticket through the Regiment; will be in Sec. 112, Row 25, Seat 14; hope it is a good location.

If anyone is familiar with the Alamodome, is there a "best" entrance to use that is closest to this Section and favorable to the handicapped?

Thank you'

Michael

It’s pretty easy getting in there.  Way less painful than Indy.  I’d say any entrance is fine.  Jim is a disabled veteran and I have a bad knee and we had no problems.  Even thinking about going back next year.  

If you carry a bag, it will need to be clear.  I used my nfl approved bag. 

Enjoy the show!  San Antonio is a lot of fun . 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 1