Shootout at the BA/OK Corral (Broken Arrow, OK - July 17, 2018)

Yeah, I think SCV is good, just not the show design level that Bloo has going, they fix perc problems Bloo will be right there in aug.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Wow. SCV won all music captions, that's a great sign for them! 1st in Brass, good for them!!

• Like 7

Just now, OS2020 said:

Usually we wonder if someone will break 90 at San Antonio. SCV just said nah we’ll do it 4 days earlier. WOW!

Only because with the new 11-member panel the max score is 110.

• Like 1

I'll say this: That Sanford and Zingali are completely up for grabs right now as is the Ott. No clear frontrunner. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Man GE is close. No one will be running away with that caption this year 

Yeah that's the most competitive split across 3 groups.  Having just the right combo of judges could mean a lot.  But this looks like a fairly locked top 3.  Bloo is in it, but they have more dogging them on the sheet than the other two.  They are the only ones pulling below 3rd on a caption.

I think that either of BD or SCV winning GE will come down to a gold... But Bloo pulling a win in GE may only be able to round up to a silver as things are.

Edited by cfirwin3
  • Like 1

Just now, dcsnare93 said:

I don't really recall anyone saying that this year. In think most people are in agreement Vanguard is back.

This year? Ya you’re right. I meant the whole past I guess. Haha

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NCWVUFAN said:

Yeah, I think SCV is good, just not the show design level that Bloo has going, they fix perc problems Bloo will be right there in aug.

Yeah, Bloo should definitely be in 2nd. No question. 

Just now, cfirwin3 said:

Yeah that's the most competitive split across 3 groups.  Having just the right combo of judges could mean a lot.  But this looks like a fairly locked top 3.  Bloo is in it, but they have more dogging them in on the sheet than the other two.  They are the only ones pulling below 3rd on a caption.

I think that either of BD or SCV winning GE will come down to a gold... But Bloo pulling a win in GE may only be able to round up to a silver as things are.

It's really going to come down to who cleans up and makes the best changes to their show by the end. Advantage SCV because of that GE spread (0.4) but they're going to need to continue that momentum. I don't see BD letting up on the visual side of things while I don't see SCV letting up on the music side. 

• Like 2