Shootout at the BA/OK Corral (Broken Arrow, OK - July 17, 2018)

41 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Well until then they still dominant in visual... and been so in every meet up with Scv and with Bluecoats too and it aint gonna dwindle down.. only gets stronger. 

Uh...  SCV won visual over BD at Riverside and Pasadena... the most recent two shows with BD before this one. 

Edited by thtrmpt
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, BoyWonder1911 said:

This is really a very stark moment for the Cavs. Their show design and execution just doesn't seem to have the wheels to compete for a caption. You almost can't get a medal without a caption (anyone with info on this?), and even then, that's not a guarantee. And to top it off, Boston is breathing down their neck. We remember how last year they stole 4th from Bluecoats. Karma?  We really didn't know this much about the state of their season until now. Big reality check for those of us, me included, who thought they were gonna medal this year.

I still think they're ready to medal,  but it looks like they need another year or two. But I think they will get it done. Doesn't look like it's gonna happen this year, but this staff will take them there. They just need a really good, long sit down session and think about how they're gonna do it.

Cavies didn’t steal anything last year. The door was wide open for either of them to snag 4th. 

The only thing that is 100% is that SCV is going to medal. BD is about 90% likely to medal.  The last medal will be a dogfight.  Bloo has been coasting on their early success and Crown’s wheels have just gripped the road.  Cavies and Boston will still be darkhorses.  The door closes slightly after San Antonio, but as Cavies showed last year, anything can still happen. 

Edited by Ediker
typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, queenanne_1536 said:

I'm think Bloo needs to head out west first tour next year. Two years in a row they were undefeated and immediately knocked to 3rd when BD and SCV came east. It might do them well to meet these two head on from the get go.

I, too, would love to see Bloo come out West.  I still haven't seen Cavies nor Bloo in person yet (in general) and they are due for viewing by my innocent eyes.

1 hour ago, cfirwin3 said:

Yes... But this isn't really like last year.

In general, it's good to travel with your competition. But you just never know who that is going to be anymore.  3 years ago, you wouldn't have known that SCV would be holding a comfortable (quasi-untouchable) lead.  I guess you are always smart to meet up with the Devils as much as possible... But they have been in 4th before against a multitude of solid competition.

There are too many great corps today to have a good 'tour strategy'.

I think you just try to write a show that entertains and checks the boxes and then dance with the one that brung ya!

NO, your logic is wrong.  I just wanna see Bluecoats and Cavaliers for the first time ever lol.  Purely selfish reasoning while backing it up with unfounded statistics. 

1 hour ago, Jeffe77 said:

off the chain.

omg I shudder at that phrase.  I remember using that just a few weeks ago with my younger cousins and they looked so appalled, like "off the chain" was akin to someone using the word "groovy."  I felt old.

12 minutes ago, NeutralNovice said:

omg I shudder at that phrase.  I remember using that just a few weeks ago with my younger cousins and they looked so appalled, like "off the chain" was akin to someone using the word "groovy."  I felt old.

Off the hizzy