Shootout at the BA/OK Corral (Broken Arrow, OK - July 17, 2018)

21 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Why should everyone be given the chance to compete for a spot in the Cavaliers? 

So the Cavaliers only accept a specific amount of audition tapes? 

28 minutes ago, Lead said:

Uh... that's what I think. I think, "screw that dude, I'm giving my money somewhere else."

I know that's not the PC thing to say, but it's how I would treat the situation and you're not going to change my mind. Who cares, go somewhere else.

Dude? Is the caterer a dude? Who cares? Isn't that the point of the Cavaliers show...that we are suppose to care and be inclusive?

34 minutes ago, Bsader said:

gender discrimination

What if all men woke up tomorrow and declared themselves gender neutral. To bring us in-line with inclusivity all men start to wear bras in public. Is that where were going seems nondiscriminatory would that make everyone happy. So we can stop beating up the Cavaliers. How come SJW's can be the bullies seems not inclusive right there?

1 hour ago, Bsader said:

Feelings? #### feelings!

Exactly. Thank you for deciphering the hidden message intended for your personal viewing pleasure in my satirical reply, although mine was far more eloquent.

That song never gets old.

EDIT: We now return you to our regularly scheduled programming already in progress...

Edited by TRacer

45 minutes ago, thtrmpt said:

So in your mind, they’re “dominant” despite not winning consistently? Whatever you say :34_rolling_eyes:

Dominant in the sense they win that caption the most in comparison when they compete with....... Stating from the statistics here so in YOUR MIND you can put it any which way you feel you want to. I done make that statement and sticking by it, even when you bring a chart wont change my view. And yes whatever I say.. comprehende'  lol. Ok let me be now.

8 hours ago, ajlemm said:

So...how ‘bout those Couchmen?

Didn't I hear they purchased a nice new rocking chair to keep up with Crown?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Nice try.  You're the one who has the new rocking chair.

????

4 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Nice try.  You're the one who has the new rocking chair.

tenor.gif?itemid=5909591

• Haha 2