Belton, TX - July 19, 2018

1 minute ago, Bluzes said:

Well we had no coloring books or safe spaces just a m16. Picking up body parts from the bush to place in body bags is not something I don't need to be reminded at of or thanked for.

Well I was about to thank you for your service and sacrifices, but then I got to the end of your post so I will respect your wishes.

Just now, skevinp said:
3 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Well I was about to thank you for your service and sacrifices, but then I got to the end of your post so I will respect your wishes.

I try and not be rude and accept the thanks. The reason I don't think I deserve thanks is I was in the Mountains and worked with the Mountainyards that helped us tremendously in spotting the ever moving Ho Ching Ming Trail  they were great people who w/o them a lot more of us would have been killed. The way we left it with them they were tortured and still today are not allowed to mate, I was part of that and it still bothers me today or maybe still have a hangover from their rice wine they could drink circles around us.

12 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I don't find them offensive.  Tacky, creepy, gross, tasteless, ugly, and confusing, but not offensive.

I’ll give you tacky and ugly, maybe confusing, but not sure I understand the tasteless and gross. 

If they had pictures of bowel movements on their uniforms then sure, but arteries and veins keeping your body alive? 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I’ll give you tacky and ugly, maybe confusing, but not sure I understand the tasteless and gross. 

If they had pictures of bowel movements on their uniforms then sure, but arteries and veins keeping your body alive? 

Well taste is subjective, and as for gross, you are in the medical profession and have a lower ick threshold.  :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, skevinp said:

Well taste is subjective, and as for gross, you are in the medical profession and have a lower ick threshold.  :D

Haha this is definitely true 

1 hour ago, skevinp said:

Tacky, creepy, gross, tasteless, ugly, and confusing, but not offensive.

That gave me a chuckle to read because several of those traits are in the definition of the word "offensive" lol. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, skevinp said:

I don't find them offensive.  Tacky, creepy, gross, tasteless, ugly, and confusing, but not offensive.

and anatomically incorrect.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, kkrepps said:

That gave me a chuckle to read because several of those traits are in the definition of the word "offensive" lol. 

Yeah, I was trying to be diplomatic in my own tacky, creepy, gross, tasteless, ugly, and confusing, but not offensive, way.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Yeah, I was trying to be diplomatic in my own tacky, creepy, gross, tasteless, ugly, and confusing, but not offensive, way.

I can get past the attire but the biology lessen is a bit much. After that I like the rest. I think a past prez was trying to tell us once "that weed was so good I forgot I inhaled", or something like that.

Feel that way about them the middle and end makes me forget I was just schooled in biology.