Post-San Antonio schedules are now available

1 minute ago, rpbobcat said:

Am I reading DCI's schedule pages correctly,that  Allentown's Order of Appearance is based on a random draw ?

Random draw in groups of three based upon Atlanta results.  Just like how they random draw Atlanta show in groups of three based on San Antonio results.

9 minutes ago, rpbobcat said:

Am I reading DCI's schedule pages correctly,that  Allentown's Order of Appearance is based on a random draw ?

Same as every other regional and championships: take placements from previous regional (in this case, Atlanta), reverse the order, then random draw within groups of 3 (1st-3rd, 4th-6th, etc.).

2 minutes ago, brassboy said:

Same as every other regional and championships: take placements from previous regional (in this case, Atlanta), reverse the order, then random draw within groups of 3 (1st-3rd, 4th-6th, etc.).

That's what I thought.

But DCi's schedule pages say "Order of Appearance drawn on 7/22".

12 minutes ago, oldsoprano said:

Still some funky stuff going on with the posted line-ups. For example, on the page for Charleston, WV, on July 30, it shows Spirit doing encore, but there's no performance time listed for Spirit - only the encore time.

Considering Spirit is actually at the Centerville, OH show that same evening, I'm guessing they're probably not doing the encore in WV. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Barneveld said:

If you actually scroll, you will see a big TBD next to each of the world class corps. ;)

I did scroll.

The TBD  column is labeled as the  time of the performances.

The top of the column with the corps names says that the order of appearance is based on a 7/22 draw.

If you're correct that TBD refers to the order of appearance,then what was the 7/22 draw ?

(That was rhetorical)     

5. For the DCI Southeastern Championship in Atlanta, the draw order will be based on the reverse order of placement from the Southwestern Championship, then drawn in groups of three.

6. The DCI Eastern Classic in Allentown draw order for each of the two days will be based on reverse order of placement from the Southeastern Championship, then drawn in groups of threes.

7. The World Championships Prelims draw order will start with Open Class corps determined by the reverse order of finish at the Open Class World Championship, followed by the World Class corps in reverse order of the average scores of the DCI Southwestern Championship, DCI Southeastern Championship, and the DCI Eastern Classic. In the event a corps does not appear at a specific major regional event, its last score received prior to that event will be utilized in the averaging.

https://www.dci.org/news/new-changes-in-store-for-2018-performance-order-draws