DCI Southeastern Regional - July 28, 2018

35 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Are some concessions open to cash in on that fan pricing? Do they really have free drink refill stations? 

Our tour guide said you pay for your $2 drink and fill your drink at the drink station.  Unlimited refills. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Are some concessions open to cash in on that fan pricing? Do they really have free drink refill stations? 

Yes, definite yes on free drink refills. 

Edited by chadwick

4 minutes ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Our tour guide said you pay for your $2 drink and fill your drink at the drink station.  Unlimited refills. 

Wow good deal. Have a great night in Atlanta and fantastic show tomorrow. Thanks

• Thanks 1

Speaking of concessions, unlike most Falcons games, the in-stadium Chick-fil-A will be open tomorrow!

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Speaking of concessions, unlike most Falcons games, the in-stadium Chick-fil-A will be open tomorrow!

On Sunday game days there is a local chef that comes in and makes a COS (closed on Sunday) chicken sandwich at his concession booth. 

• Like 1

Here at Hyatt place, 1 mile from stadium. Vortex tonite, DCI tomorrow, life is good ! Best of luck to Boston...... tonite and tomorrow. May all the corps have Great achievement !!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Unlimited refills. 

Maybe this is the wrong thread but those firemen parades we would march forever hardly anyone watching along route. Why, because they were all at the big party at the end. Didn't madder how young you were pay $5.00 for the beer mug, unlimited refills. One parade one of the wise guys in my corps broke the bus, were there for a while, parting at 16 is something you regret ladder on. Do they have unlimited refills on beer at Benz, I know the answer.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Ghost said:

At $2 a drink, there's a good chance it's not beer.

Yea I get it's inappropriate at any price. Was at an ALCS game in Boston left wallet at hotel at 45 years old my cash was no good with their new zero tolerance ID rule.

Edited by Bluzes
typo