DCI Southeastern Regional - July 28, 2018

2 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

Event staff are literally helping people find their seats DURING a performance. Rediculous. And people have just been standing by the rail blocking the view. I'm gonna have to ask the staff to do something. There's no way i can make it to the end of the night with people doing this. Horrible. If you're going to be a "fan" then show some decency and class.

I just thanked our staff for keeping people from entering during the show. They weren’t really, but I went for an easy opening. Very pleasant people who said no one told them anything about restricting entry.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

Event staff are literally helping people find their seats DURING a performance. Rediculous. And people have just been standing by the rail blocking the view. I'm gonna have to ask the staff to do something. There's no way i can make it to the end of the night with people doing this. Horrible. If you're going to be a "fan" then show some decency and class.

Event staff here are great!

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1

Pioneer great job. The Dragons DNA results are in. Like most results your not what you think you are. It's Russian but am not convinced it's not the deep state just tooling around with us some more...…..Stay Tuned

• Haha 1

Cascades' opening hit right in front of me. Nice!!!

Cascades: featuring their subwoofer.

i really like this show and have seen it live a few times. they might have one of the loudest subs of the night outside of the top 6. the corps gets stronger every day and i just love what they’re doing (but could stand to balance their sound system a little better IMO)

Edited by euphononium
nunya

Huge improvements from Cascades since last week. Should be comfortably ahead of Surf tonight I think.

I spoke to MBS staff member who told me there was nothing she could do to prevent people from entering or exiting while a corps is on the field. She would pass on my complaint...