DCI Southeastern Regional - July 28, 2018

Just now, TerriTroop said:

Yep. Gave up on Apple TV. Support was contacted. They replied to tell me that the stream is up and running, use a different device. So, I gave up on Apple TV this time and am streaming from my phone. They really need to escalate that stuff up the chain to get that fixed.

Flo tweeted that they were aware of an issue streaming to AppleTV and were trying to work on it. They said in the meantime streaming from the Flo app on iOS devices should work.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

I like the new model for hockey and basketball arenas. Just update the existing infrastructure. My local arena is being updated for more than it was built for back in the 90s, and it looks great so far

I think that's a good approach.  My fantasy is to have BOA, DCI and maybe even WGI come together and take the Astrodome off our hands and remodel it specifically for their needs.

• Like 1

Just now, brassboy said:

Flo tweeted that they were aware of an issue streaming to AppleTV and were trying to work on it. They said in the meantime streaming from the Flo app on iOS devices should work.

It seems to be ok on AppleTV now....crossing fingers.

3 minutes ago, bluesman said:

You missed my point.  Taxpayers shouldn't have to build new sports palaces every time an NFL team or the NFL itself threatens to relocate.  The last thing cities like vDetroit and St. Louis should be investing money on are sports stadiums. 

Here's a shocker to think about... The first domed stadium ever built was the Astrodome....and it's still being paid off.

Detroit invested into Little Caesars Arena that brought a ton of office buildings to an area that didnt exist. They also used Michigan companies to do all the work so more jobs created for the economy. It also brought life to a new part of Detroit as the city is expanding the rebuild from downtown to midtown. For fronting splitting the cost they will get alot out of it for years to come.  

Crest Fantastic  -r Hollywood is not going to appreciate this being better then the movie keep it up!!

• Like 1

Good crowd response to Scouts announcement. But sounded a bit treble if you get my drift. Lol!