DCI Southeastern Regional - July 28, 2018

3 minutes ago, ContraFart said:

They told me to switch from Firefox to Chrome....lol

Funny, because Chrome caused a million issues for me on my streaming device (Media Cube), and once I installed Firefox, PERFECT stream ever since!  I'm pretty darn happy with Flo this year, and the only issues I've had were on MY end, not theirs.  It's unfortunate because I think so many of the people experiencing issues are having something weird on their own end, and it's so frustrating to try and figure out how to fix it.  

• Like 2

LOVE Academy's trademark "A" at the end of the show using the tables as the crossbar.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lowend said:

We're watching high cam only today....no commercials at all.

That's what I've been doing most of the season. I heard that multi-cam had better audio today, though, so I'm trying it on for size.

Will probably switch to high cam for Cadets and SCV.

3 minutes ago, ftwdrummer said:

That's what I've been doing most of the season. I heard that multi-cam had better audio today, though, so I'm trying it on for size.

Will probably switch to high cam for Cadets and SCV.

I'm running the dual-feed option (I'm on my computer), got them synced up (took several attempts), muted the high cam audio, then made the high cam video fullscreen. So now I have the good audio from the multi cam feed and the video from the high cam feed.

Edited by brassboy

6 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Academy's show contains rip-offs of two other championship-winning shows: Crown '13 (the "I think therefore I am" section) and Phantom '08 (the "O Captain My Captain" section).

Edited to add - yeah, but the Keating's Triumph wouldn't be right without the "oh caption" line.

Edited by desertrat68