DCI Southeastern Regional - July 28, 2018

3 minutes ago, jeffmolnar said:

He did.

He also needs to learn not to auto focus in the middle of his shots.

Seriously amateur camera work from Flo tonight.

I would love to have that job -- practically any of us would love this job -- 

getting paid to travel around the country watching all the shows... directing three cameras... selecting the best shot -- I think we all could do it

we might get yelled at though for staying high cam too much....

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, shofmon88 said:

Rough run.

I really want to like this show. Really. The members are obviously putting in enormous effort and lots of soul into the show. But the designers need to let the brass and percussion shine, and not cover them with vocals.

Hopefully as the Cadets move into the future, we’ll see them drop this aspect of show design.

posted from the DrumScorps app

I think this was a particularly unique year in that by the time all the behind-the-scenes drama had passed, it was too late to completely scrap the show and start from scratch. So this is their staff's attempt at salvaging what they could from a previous idea. I have a feeling we'll see them rise to the occasion next year.

Edited by brassboy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, brassboy said:

I think this was a particularly unique year in that by the time all the behind-the-scenes drama was past, it was too late to completely scrap the show and start from scratch. So this is their staff's attempt at salvaging what they could from a previous idea. I have a feeling we'll see them rise to the occasion next year.

they can start with not using singers...