DCI Southeastern Regional - July 28, 2018

Crowd loves their Spirit ... and their Crown!

• Like 2

Just now, NakedEye said:

Could this be Boston’s night? They were GREAT!

The new ending with the blue banners really works.

I think they more clearly convey their theme than pretty much anyone this year. Each part of the show is precisely defined and you can easily  figure out the ideas of loss, despair, internal conflict, salvation, etc.

Idk. Carpenters with hammers that move to electric drills :tongue:

• Like 1

Note to self: If I ever decide to start a drum corps, make sure the corps name starts with either a "B" or a "C". That way they will be in the last block of the day. (Cadets, Blue knights, Blue stars, Carolina Crown, Cavaliers, Blue devils, santa Clara vanguard, Bluecoats and of course combining both letters Boston Crusaders!

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RedJazz1900 said:

I’m not bashing— just stating a fact. The guard is not performing at their usual level and it is showing up in their low scores in the guard caption.

They have fundamental issues with their equipment performance: out of sync releases, different release points, moving the equipment at different planes. 

Sorry, bashing was a poor choice of words. I appreciate your reply and will watch for those things next show.  We were recently at a Texas show and watched the Corp prior to BK have several drops right out front and out of sync at times and they scored higher and drew great praise. I’m just trying to understand what I should be looking at.  Thanks again !!

1 minute ago, Hdrumdad said:

Sorry, bashing was a poor choice of words. I appreciate your reply and will watch for those things next show.  We were recently at a Texas show and watched the Corp prior to BK have several drops right out front and out of sync at times and they scored higher and drew great praise. I’m just trying to understand what I should be looking at.  Thanks again !!

Not a problem! It’s hard to see sometimes.