DCI Southeastern Regional - July 28, 2018

Maybe have two microphones attached to every horn meant to be heard miced, and if one signal isn't coming through, switch to receive the other?

24 minutes ago, PCEP00 said:

2 minutes ago, drummer5485 said:

I have it on good authority that Cavaliers are rarely practicing the ending because of the change that is coming, most likely for Finals time.

Good! It’s clearly not a finished product.

I love it when people think they know something, but in all actuality they do not have a clue!! #getofftheshed

posted from the DrumScorps app

Just now, jwillis35 said:

Times change, as they should. Things progress, as they should. Not everything can stay the same forever just because you liked it better a certain way. This activity is first and foremost about the kids marching. If they like what they're doing I am happy for them. I honestly love what I'm seeing today. You might try re-educating yourself about what's taking place on the field. I'm not saying you have to like everything, but living in the past is dangerous and will not help you enjoy today's shows. 

I’ve ran out of reactions. I agree. 

Seem to be having some issues with the soloists mics tonight

You just knew FLO would miss the horn snap on the company front showing some soloist

• Like 2

7 hours ago, euphononium said:

I certainly hope not, because that isn’t the answer to their problem. Not fair to these kids at all. 

I agree, great run for them and this is my favorite show from Pioneer in a long time.

What do you mean  by finals run and persevering through the awful situation that they are in? Are you referencing Pioneer? What is going on?

3 minutes ago, shofmon88 said:

The broadcast mics for Flo don’t disappear between corps or move (the ones I saw for Crown certainly are absent for SCV). If they were mics for soloists, they wouldn’t be taller than the MMs by a head or more.

Crown seems to have used them for highlighting small ensemble work. There were times when sections, particularly high brass, were staged in front of the mics. I don’t know what it’s like live, but over the broadcast you can hear the time delay between the speakers and acoustic brass sound.

posted from the DrumScorps app

Are you going to cry now...or just accept that you don't have the facts. Write Crown a letter and tell them how unhappy you are.