DCI Southeastern Regional - July 28, 2018

Just caught the scores from Atlanta.  Whoa.  Can't remember the last time I saw that much of a shake-up in placements.  

EDIT: Never mind...looking at the wrong page...

Edited by Rusty
  • Haha 2

Congrats to all the corps this season as this season is quickly getting close to its end :( I have so many buddies from Texas Tech in all corps from Vanguard to Academy and I'm so proud of all of them. Scores will come out in a bit, but I really only care about how awesome everyone really is this season, my preferences aside. Amazing job to all you crazy kids running around in crazy heat just to make the audience smile, cry, gasp etc. :wub:

Edited by johnpendell
  • Like 6

6 minutes ago, jasgre2000 said:

Wow. First time I’ve paid attention to Bloo this season. They’re good. Haha

You know you don’t have to post all of your thoughts right? We don’t know what you’re thinking unless you say it here :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As a vocalist myself, I love Bluecoats' singer's work. I wish they'd kick it up a half or whole step to get her into a slightly higher range. They could also let her riff a bit at the ends of phrases to add the 9th for a bit before resolving. It just needs a vocal punch. Great tuning, timbre, and control - she could shine with a little more to do.

Edited by TerriTroop
clarifications

14 minutes ago, johnpendell said:

I'm having a Karbach Oktoberfest! LOL nothing better than Houston brews... tis the best drum corps beverage. :guinesssmilie:

Lol.... you know Budweiser bought Karbach. If you are in Houston try some 11 Below. My personal favorite brewery :)

And I do agree! Houston has amazing breweries

Edited by Hook'emCavies