DCI Southeastern Regional - July 28, 2018

Spirit playing a nice rendition of salvation is created...

• Like 2

Just spoke to my husband who is jumping on tour this week as a volunteer. The logistics of the stadium situation this year are a nightmare. The old stadium may be gone, but the rebuilding of the infrastructure isn't done and its a mess. If some of the corps seemed flat tonight, you shouldn't be too surprised. 

4 minutes ago, DCIDADDIO said:

I have and I like the lawnmower too! 

Funny thing about that song, the lead singer in that group was my music theory and piano instructor in college! The Dujka Brothers are an awesome group!

Edited by Hook'emCavies

4 minutes ago, brassboy said:

I'd swap Crown and BD on your list, but otherwise I'm the same.

I'll swap BK and Blue Stars, and Crown and BD. Think BK will beat BS, but don't think they should.

Just now, desertrat68 said:

Just spoke to my husband who is jumping on tour this week as a volunteer. The logistics of the stadium situation this year are a nightmare. The old stadium may be gone, but the rebuilding of the infrastructure isn't done and its a mess. If some of the corps seemed flat tonight, you shouldn't be too surprised. 

Almost every corps seemed tired and a bit flat tonight to me. Wasn't sure if it was just due to watching it online, mic placement, a long, hot Texas tour, or what. 

10 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I have to say that I'm not a fan of singing in drum corps....

BUT this Bluecoats girl HAS CHANGED MY MIND

LOVE IT!!!

I agree! Out of all the corps who have used vocals over the years, the BC are doing it best. Beautiful voice with perfect mixing levels.

• Like 1

Just now, queenanne_1536 said:

I'll swap BK and Blue Stars, and Crown and BD. Think BK will beat BS, but don't think they should.

I’m hoping blue stars pull up to 8th at least by the end of the season. I wasn’t sold on this show for the first few weeks, but it’s one of my favorites now!