DCI Southeastern Regional - July 28, 2018

11 minutes ago, Lance said:

thanks

take care, kid

“I’m curious about something only the recaps can tell me, but I’m going to be obstinant for the sake of being obstinant and not read them then poo poo people who tell me to read them”

you folks constantly blow my mind. 

Edited by CCond
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, CCond said:

“I’m curious about something only the recaps can tell me, but I’m going to be obstinant for the sake of being obstinant and not read them then poo poo people who tell me to read them”

you folks constantly blow my mind. 

asking people on here for their opinions about something is mind blowing for your type, i know. take care, kid. 

hoping for some adults to tell me what's going on. i don't really understand how to read recaps because i haven't paid attention to scores in a long time. 

5 minutes ago, Lance said:

asking people on here for their opinions about something is mind blowing for your type, i know. take care, kid. 

hoping for some adults to tell me what's going on. i don't really understand how to read recaps because i haven't paid attention to scores in a long time. 

Analytics exist for a reason, old man.

It’s a hip hop world, pal. Keep up or get out of the way. 

Being rude to each other aside, and a vanguard alum, I’d have to say vanguard had a few performance issues this evening. In addition to the microphones not working for the second production and the ballad, the timing in the feet wasn’t  up to their standard, a few cues were missed here and there. In general, the run seemed a tad off to me. But flo had us looking the wrong direction all night. 

Edited by CCond
  • Like 2

i don't feel like any of the streams this year have allowed people to hear the power of that amazing baritone duet during scv's ballad.

hoping they have mics/balancing figured out by quarterfinals in the theater.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, CCond said:

Analytics exist for a reason, old man.

It’s a hip hop world, pal. Keep up or get out of the way. 

Being rude to each other aside, and a vanguard alum, I’d have to say vanguard had a few performance issues this evening. In addition to the microphones not working for the second production and the ballad, the timing in the feet wasn’t as up to their standard, a few cues were missed here and there. In general, the run seemed a tad off to me. But flo had us looking the wrong direction all night. 

With the off performance, yet they pulled ahead, but barely. This will serve SCV well for the rest of the season. Keep SCV on their heels and make sure not to let up. Sometimes in a winning season, you need an off performance or a defeat to keep the team or corps on point.

16 minutes ago, Jake W. said:

Hey now, some of us would give a strong thumbs up to most every show this year AND love the golden girls : )

I’m pretty much a Golden girl.  I’m literally a golden girl.  My maiden name is Terri Golden. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I full-heartedly believe that if scv had no equipment issues tonight they would have scored above a 94. Wow.