Barneveld

DCI Southeastern Regional - July 28, 2018

Have we figured out where the Corps busses will be parked this year?  Same as always or will there be changes due to the new stadium?

16 hours ago, CrownBariDad said:

I doubt it. Humidity. 

Makes sense.  all of the air conditioning would go through the roof.  Not to mention the cost associated with having to cool that place down again.

1 hour ago, CrownBariDad said:

Have we figured out where the Corps busses will be parked this year?  Same as always or will there be changes due to the new stadium?

See my post on page 6 in this thread. 

• Thanks 1

Great weather this am in Atlanta, nice cool breeze. Hope stays this way all day .

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, chadwick said:

See my post on page 6 in this thread. 

This is a different question than about warmup areas. In the past after the show, there was a LONG walk to get to where the Corps busses were parked to meet with the members and say our good-byes. I'm assuming this hasn't changed?

I am interested to know what the acoustics are like in this stadium.  Has there ever been a band show competition done in this stadium?  I will be interested to hear how  people in the audience say they can hear the corps and what the sound is like 

Ready in my Ouroboros t-shirt. Let's get this day started already! I need me some live performances!

Edited by kinetic inferno11
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, brians said:

I am interested to know what the acoustics are like in this stadium.  Has there ever been a band show competition done in this stadium?  I will be interested to hear how  people in the audience say they can hear the corps and what the sound is like 

There was a BOA show there in October. Recordings from it sounded fine, not sure how it comes across live.

1 minute ago, brians said:

We should get an indication early on with AtlantaCV. They usually put out quite a bit of volume. 

• Like 1

judges from reddit:

Judges

• Ge1: P Madden
  • Ge1: M Gray
  • Ge2: G Fugett
  • Ge2: R Saucedo
  • Vp: W Chumley
  • Va: B Kuhn
  • Cg: D Torchia
  • Brs: C Phillips
  • Ma: C Romanowski