DCI Southeastern Regional - July 28, 2018

Madison was easily the loudest corps yet. It's obvious these members are putting 100% into this show and I love them for that. Show still doesn't do anything for me, sadly.

I get that this show isn't perfect, but it really does it for me.  So many beautiful moments and visually the colors really work. Nice job Madison!

• Thanks 1

I would like to see the opener of Madison's show be re-written and have the soloist come in earlier.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I know so many are disliking Madison this year, and I sort of get it because I know it's not typical "Madison," but I really love it.  Not my favorite Madison show by any means, but I still find it very enjoyable and a thrill to watch every time.  And I actually really love the uniforms - very fitting for the theme!  And their female "soul" soloist is GREAT!  I'm really loving it!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:

Alright I waited to see it before commenting on the new ending. Should have stuck with last one because boy that was cheesy. 

Yeah. I don’t think even dci judges will go for that.

Just now, kinetic inferno11 said:

Madison is so much better than people were saying! I really liked it!

They are. I get how alumni might be disappointed with some things. But the costumes are very good on the field. They’re performing really well right now. Some curious design choices - like that first 1/3 (and now the anticlimactic cheese at the end). Still, it isn’t a show that deserves the hate it has gotten from so many.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Madison, nice touch at the end. Thought last week we only got 3 my hearts today was 4? How many shows are left, don't want to go over the time limit?

Edited by Bluzes
typo