DCI Southeastern Regional - July 28, 2018

4 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Remember when SCV and Legends added their lights people always love the turn on. Just doesn't pull well over Flo. I'llsee it live at semis. 

Gotcha.  Yes -- more effective live. 

154 Ironmen on the field. 

1 minute ago, dcikon2 said:

I would like to see the opener of Madison's show be re-written and have the soloist come in earlier.

I would start the show with her opening!

• Like 2

I cannot get over how starkly different the two halves of that show are in quality. The back half really cooks. The front half does nothing of the sort. New ending is cheese city. Soloist is an absolute bad*ss and undoubtedly steals & guides the latter half of the show. Madison brass line sizzles throughout. Just wish that front half was of even remotely close quality to the back half.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Fracker said:

Consistently getting flo error 2021 stream could not be found.  Anyone get this and have a fix?  waiting to hear from flo.......

Close and restart your browser. Maybe clear the cache. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fracker said:

Consistently getting flo error 2021 stream could not be found.  Anyone get this and have a fix?  waiting to hear from flo.......

I get that from time to time and have yet to find a reliable fix for it. And whenever I contacted Flo about it (it happened a lot to me during WGI), they told me it was me. Try clearing your browser cache and cookies and see if it makes a difference.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jake W. said:

I cannot get over how starkly different the two halves of that show are in quality. The back half really cooks. The front half does nothing of the sort. New ending is cheese city. Soloist is an absolute bad*ss and undoubtedly steals & guides the latter half of the show. Madison brass line sizzles throughout. Just wish that front half was of even remotely close quality to the back half.

My same reaction...completely agree with your assessment of the show...

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

Well we got our science.  Now it’s time for math and literature. 

And after that, naptime.

• Haha 1