DCI Southeastern Regional - July 28, 2018

10 minutes ago, brassboy said:

Are you listening live or on Flo? I saw them live opening weekend of the season and was pretty blown away by their brass.

last year when I saw BK I was so pleasantly surprised to the quality of their horn line. Videos just don't do them justice...they have one of the most distinct sounds.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, 27Socal said:

In that Karen Carpenter's original tomb is about 2 miles from my home,  I have a special liking for this show.

I love their treatment of the Carpenters material. I'm far less intrigued by the stuff by the composer Carpenter, so my attention tends to wander during that.

Can someone please periscope scores?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RedJazz1900 said:

I just adore this Blue Stars intro, with the visual and music building into the impact!

Me too. It's my favorite intro this year. So cheesy the use of The Carpenters, but it's also pretty clever and it sets the mood perfectly.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, johnpendell said:

last year when I saw BK I was so pleasantly surprised to the quality of their horn line. Videos just don't do them justice...they have one of the most distinct sounds.

That was last year. They have a new BCH this year though so it could be different. 

Edited by BlueStainGlass