10:40    Bluecoats - Canton, OH
11:05    Scores Announced

Mesquite Memorial Stadium
2411 W. Scyene Rd.
Mesquite, TX 75149

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, SOA Dad said:

Excited (more than anyone can imagine) that I will get to see my son perform live in competition for the first time this evening. Should be quite a big crowd, hoping it will be a very lively one as well. Aside from the fact I'm not qualified to comment on how good (or not) any corps' performances are, I suspect I will only to get to see a few corps perform before Spirit as some face time is on the agenda. The very best of luck to all of the corps this evening - stay hydrated and have great performances one and all!   

Face time is WAY more important!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jeffmolnar said:

Badly do I need tickets to this.

Gonna try to snag some from the box office right at 3 PM. Hopefully there's something decent left...

The stand is broken into sections 1-8, and I can tell you that sections 3-6 are sold out (or at least were listed as such online yesterday). Not that seats farther out can't still provide good views, but just giving you some info.

Just now, rcb05 said:

The stand is broken into sections 1-8, and I can tell you that sections 3-6 are sold out (or at least were listed as such online yesterday). Not that seats farther out can't still provide good views, but just giving you some info.

Yeah, that’s why I didn’t purchase a few days ago. I’m hoping there was something set aside for day of. I don’t do bleachers. :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SOA Dad said:

Excited (more than anyone can imagine) that I will get to see my son perform live in competition for the first time this evening. Should be quite a big crowd, hoping it will be a very lively one as well. Aside from the fact I'm not qualified to comment on how good (or not) any corps' performances are, I suspect I will only to get to see a few corps perform before Spirit as some face time is on the agenda. The very best of luck to all of the corps this evening - stay hydrated and have great performances one and all!   

Saw Spirit of Atlanta at the Alamodome and they had a great run! Enjoy the show and congrats to you and your son! I'm sure he's pumped that your attending. 

• Like 1