Mesquite, TX - July 23, 2018

3 minutes ago, jeffmolnar said:

Got my tickets. No seats were available so I’ll just have to slum it in the bleachers. Worth it to see the top 5 in person though. :-)

Absolutely! A pretty killer lineup. Basically took last year's and subbed out Cadets/Crossmen for SCV and Phantom.

3 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Pretty good sized for a high school...

This one's cute compared to Allen High School in Texas. Lol.

Eagle_Stadium.jpg

It's soooo humid down here in SA! IT FEELS LIKE A SAUNA MIXED WITH A FLAMED GRILL. AAARRRRGGGHHH. 

3 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

This one's cute compared to Allen High School in Texas. Lol.

Eagle_Stadium.jpg

Google says capacity 18,000. Since I just bought my Massillon tickets, I was curious how much smaller Paul Brown Tiger Stadium is. Capacity 16,392. So not that much smaller. But the Allen Eagles' stadium looks to be a good deal more modern with a lot more infrastructure attached.

3 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Google says capacity 18,000. Since I just bought my Massillon tickets, I was curious how much smaller Paul Brown Tiger Stadium is. Capacity 16,392. So not that much smaller. But the Allen Eagles' stadium looks to be a good deal more modern with a lot more infrastructure attached.

I'm just talking in the sheer size of the Allen stadium. Makes all other high school stadiums I've ever seen look like peewee football stadiums. Lmao.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Incognito365 said:

I'm just talking in the sheer size of the Allen stadium. Makes all other high school stadiums I've ever seen look like peewee football stadiums. Lmao.

While the Allen Stadium has a lot of amenities, Mesquite’s is actually bigger (20,000 capacity).

Just now, rcb05 said:

While the Allen Stadium has a lot of amenities, Mesquite’s is actually bigger (20,000 capacity).

Seating, yes. I'm talking area wise.

6 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Yeah, when it comes to football - or anything, really, in texas, its go big or go home. Period.

here we go, one hour left!