Hattiesburg, MS - July 25, 2018

This is really nice venue for drum corps, especially for acoustics. Prior to my first time at this show, I'd only been to the dome show in Atlanta. The difference in the sound is almost night and day. Drum Corp definitely belongs outdoors. I've been the last two years, but unfortunately not this year. I will be in Atlanta  though.

3 hours ago, SealsMan said:

This is really nice venue for drum corps, especially for acoustics. Prior to my first time at this show, I'd only been to the dome show in Atlanta. The difference in the sound is almost night and day. Drum Corp definitely belongs outdoors. I've been the last two years, but unfortunately not this year. I will be in Atlanta  though.

M.M. Robers Stadium - Circa 2008

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Two great shows tonight and we get squat from flomarching.  Is it me or are we getting less streams than last year? 

I'm not sure but I had the same feeling. I am sure these smart folks around here will probably know before I can get over and check the schedule from last year vs. this year. 

They should have given me and my people this contract - we would have made these broadcasts "great again". :peek:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, brians said:

i have heard this as well.  The kids seem to be really excited about it.  Looking forward to the match up with Cadets once again.  Good luck to all.  sounds like a good show 

Can't wait to see the Stars new ending. Love their show this year.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Two great shows tonight and we get squat from flomarching.  Is it me or are we getting less streams than last year? 

I don’t know about “less” streams, but it sure feels like plenty of time passes between each streamed show. Driving me nuts!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Can’t believe there’s not a single show between regionals on Flo. 

• Like 2