Little Rock, AR - July 25, 2018

10 minutes ago, mfrontz said:

They are NOT in twelfth. We cannot compare scores from different shows. I'd say that even if I didn't have a cross pattee as my pic. Love Spirit's show this year.

But increasing the score by that much since San Antonio, not to mention opening up almost a 3-point lead on Madison tonight, is something to behold.

41 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:
1 Bluecoats 91.725
2 The Cavaliers 89.700
3 Mandarins 84.400
4 Spirit of Atlanta 83.050
5 Madison Scouts 80.100
6 Troopers 79.300
7 Jersey Surf 68.000
8 Pioneer 61.200
Powered byCompetition suite VIEW FULL RECAP

Well at least Bloo is ahead of the Mandarins in Percussion. Right? No disrespect to the Mandarins... haven't seen em yet this year but loved them last year.

Big congratulations to SOA. Keep pushing! Very competitive year this year but last year 12th finished with 85.25

1 minute ago, ThePlanets said:

Well at least Bloo is ahead of the Mandarins in Percussion. Right? 

Yay! Snark!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, mfrontz said:

They are NOT in twelfth. We cannot compare scores from different shows. I'd say that even if I didn't have a cross pattee as my pic. Love Spirit's show this year.

Sure they are.  It's on the internet.

• Haha 4

Spirit!! I hope they sneak into finals

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ThePlanets said:

Well at least Bloo is ahead of the Mandarins in Percussion. Right?

And Bloo percussion content went over the 90 mark tonight...their score is continuing to improve and with 11 more shows to go and 6 full rehearsal days Bloo Bangers are going to contribute MUCH to the medalist position of the 2018 Bluecoats.  (Not to mention how much they are contributing in visual and GE)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, xandandl said:

do tell.

Actually, we did have a big tear in our ballad. Right after the opening solo, the timing was off for about bars. But, performance wise it was fire.

1 hour ago, Cfmninjaa said:

Still speaking for bloo here. This show is probably one of the few shows where I went from ehh to just wow. Its just one of those shows you have to listen to a few time to really appreciate. I like this show better than scvs show because they are more visually appealing to me. the visuals are more interesting and they use the chairs well. I feel like scv hits me well musically and I even have it in my top 5 favorite shows ever musically. In the end though bloo gets me out of my seat more frequently and it's an amazing experience.

posted from the DrumScorps app

Yes!  My thoughts exactly on Bloo this season!

• Like 1